Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Move!!!

So for this summer, I moved in with Becky and her fiance.
They had an extra room and there are better job opportunities
here so I thought it might be fun! And boy was I right!

This is Boo and her new friend, Bernie! Bernie belongs
to Becky and Ben's friends who live 5 minutes away.
It's so fun to watch them play!

The second night I was there, we went out for wings and ice cream!

Bernie is only a few weeks old, so he's still cuddle-able!
Becky and Ben were roasting marshmallows with their friends
and they brought their baby and I couldn't resist!

After doing some shopping, Becky and I stopped for lunch.
At the place we went, they have this awesome salad!
The chicken was coated in Captain Crunch cereal!
It was so yummy.

My family away from home.

I'm so glad I have sisters.
I don't know what I would do without them.
ttfn<3

1 comment: