Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Little About Me

Well, here I am! I am 18, 5"9', 160lbs, size 9 feet and my style is sort of random.  I like to wear what is comfortable! Most people throw on a t-shirt and jeans, but I like to dress it up.  I always add earrings, a necklace, and bracelets to my outfits.  I like to shop at Goodwill and St. Vinnies because I like to look for vintage, strange clothing.  I also like to shop there for nick-nacks and fabric.  My hobbies include sewing, drawing, painting, crafting, and reading.  I'm a little shy when you first meet me but I'm fun to be around. Trust me!
My mum lent me this flower pin.  She found it on Etsy-a wonderful online website that I love!

One of my favorite necklaces; octopi are such cute creatures! I love all the colours they can be! I got this necklace from Hot Topic.

In this blog, you will see a lot of my shoes.  I simply like to take pictures of shoes!

I got this nail idea from The Dainty Squid!

My bracelet reminds me of Pebbles from the Flinstones.

Well, that's all for this post! I will post a couple times a day or I may skip a day.
I don't have a specific schedual, but I will try to post at least once a day!
If you have any questions, just ask me!
I'm quite friendly ;)

ttfn<3

No comments:

Post a Comment